Saturday, April 26, 2008

SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

Ok, so I know this may not be a big deal to some of you, but for me, this is big! Im not very computer savy. Bryan, is always the one who shows me how to do things on the computer, or really ends up doing them for me. Well, he is asleep and I was playing around on the computer. I have always wanted a song playlist on my blog, but had no idea how to do it. So, after about 45 minutes, I had figured it all out on my own, and had ip posted on my blog. Im very proud of myself! I decided the "help" button is always good, and with some reading, copy and pasting WALAH! I know, probley a small feet, but it sure makes me happy! :)

Those who know me know i have a wide range of music I love. So, i just posted some of my favorites, ones i just love to sing along with, or just make me smile. Yea for me! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congratulations! The music was a nice surprise at 2 am ;) when I checked out your blog.

BTW, what does Bryan do? I knew he was computer man extraordinaire, so I figure it's related to computers.

Contributors