Saturday, April 26, 2008

Funny things kids say...




Tonight I helped with a church/ward activity. It was a mommy daughter night and dinner. They had diffrent demos ect. I was asked to show some little girl hairstyles. I used Brooke as one of my models. It was alot of fun. when we got in the car she said the FUNNIEST thing! As I start the van and start to back out, she says (funny for those lds friends out there) "so mom, was that like a lady primary, what we just went to?" I was like, "kinda Brooke." Funny she associates all groups at church as primary.

This mad me laugh, and think about how much I love my kids. So it got me thinking. I should tell them more why i love them, and the little personalities they have that make me smile each day.

Brookelyn Rose Livingston-
My PRINCESS! I have dreamed of my little girl I would someday have. In fact, as long as I can remeber, my favorite dolls growing up, or anytime I played house, my girls were always named Brookelyn. My mom can even prove that as well. I have loved that name! So when Bryan and I got married, and I became preg with Brooke, i informed Bryan that if it was a girl, she HAD to be named Brookelyn. She is such a blessing in our life. She is so smart (like her daddy) and is always full of questions. She LOVES to read. When reading finally clicked at the beginning of this yr (1st grade) she was hooked! She loves all girly things, and if anything has sparkels, she is LOVES it instantly. She has been taking dance for 2 yrs now, and loves it. She is such a great help to me exspecially when it comes to her brothers. Brenin loves her, and the 2 of them really have a great bond. Little things excite her, and she is SO POLITE! She is a goord friend, and nice to everyone. I LOVE her with all my heart, and I look forward to contiune to see her grow, and somday become a mother as well. :)


Vincent Kieth Livingston-The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Vince is a old soul. This kid is a crack up, and each day he says the FUNNIEST things. Everyone who meets or know him, fall in love fast, and continue to tell me he is a crack up, and they just love to talk with him just to see what he will say next. One of my first funniest memorys of something he said was when he was 3. I was cleaning up my living/ area one day. I decided it was due time to move the couches and vacumn and dust behind them. When i moved the big couch, I saw a box of old melted popsicles. I asked "who did this"! Vince chims in "me mommy". I then ask "why did you do that?" And with all seriousness in his tone, he said "mom, I wanted to play hide and seek with the posicles, I guess the popsicles won." I kid you not. That is just Vince! He is so good at any sort of veido game, and can really cruch you in a game of mario cart. He is also the most sweetest, loving, sensitive boy. He will be the first to offer you a 'Vincent cuddle' whenever you r down or sick. When i had my hudge mouth surgery, he laid by me in my bed for a good 30 minutes rubbing my arm and telling me it was ok. And polite, he is! And so creative. He comes up with games and make believe all the time, that really blows my mind. He can always make you laugh, and has so much energy. I love him from all my heart, and the women he marry sone day will be quite a special/ happy women.

Brenin Glade Livingston- MY BABY! That kid is my own work out plan. CHASE CHASE CHASE all day. But boy is he smart. He will figure anything out, and studied every action or thing he sees. You can almost see him look at something, and see the wheels turning in his mind to try and figure it out. He laugh is infectious. His appetite as big as a lion. He is are human 'garbage disposal". So dang cute. Mimics anything you do. Learns by observation. Thinks he is about 10. Loves to sing. Loves you to rub his back.Facial expressions he makes can have you cracking up. Loves cars, anything with wheels really. Loves being outside. Tough. Strong. Brenin will always be such a light in our life. And our lives have been just a littel bit better by having him in it.

Im one lucky mom.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

due time, eh? ha ha.

That was a nice summary of your kids. I hope to meet the boys at some point. It's hard to beleive Brookelyn is in first grade. She was just crawling around when I saw her.

Heidi said...

We love Brookelyn. She's so great in Primary. Did you guys get Mario Kart for the Wii yet?? Maddie totally kicks my trash!

Kristen said...

Those are YOUR kids? They all look totally different! Wow I've been gone a long time. But they're adorable of course and it was fun reading about them.

Contributors