Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Fun Little Outings



















For Spring break this yr, i vowed to do some good family/fieldtrip time. In one day, we did 2 things actually. One ealier in the afternoon, then one in the evening. First we were off to the Living Planet Aquarium. Then it was the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur museum. (we bought a yr pass to Thanksgiving Point i reccomend it) The kids had alot of fun. After the aquarium, Brenin crashed hard, so we decided I would take the older kids to the Dino museum, why Bry and Brenin went home. I have to say though, i really dont think the Aquarium is worth the money, but the museum on the other hand, GREAT!






I look at these pix, and just smile. My kids r so cute! Brooke is bueatiful, Vince is a CHEEZER, but oh so handsome, and Brenin, i could just eat him up! I dont understand why though, Vince thinks he has to chezzy smile every pix of him! LOL. And i need to loose some MAJOR weight, and actually style my hair once in awhile! LOL!






Oh, and just a side note, yes the kids r wet in that one pix. They enjoyed the stingray/petting area a litte to much. HE HE HE

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your kids are getting so BIG! My sisters took their families to the aquarium too. It was the first time for both of them and they just ran into each other there. Funny! I guess it was a hot spot for Spring Break.

Heidi said...

We love the museum. We go all the time (We bought the pass, too).

Thanks for letting me know about your blog! :)

Contributors