Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Kids On The Block Concert......

AND IM NOT ASHAMED! I was able to go to the New Kids On The Block this last Saturday at The E Center. My mom pitty me and went with me. Can I just tell you I had So much fun! I was instantly blasted back to my childhood. I was a hudge fan of the NKOTB in my younger years and when i heard they were going on tour again, and coming to SLC at that, I had to go. I got my tickets back in like May so i was glad to finally have the day here. I was very impressed with there concert. I so got my money worth, and for a couple of older guys now, they can really rock! We had fantastic seats and at one point they walked a short way through the audience and i was able to touch one of there shoulders. I actually could not see who i touched, some tall screaming lady was in front of me, but i touched one of them. LOL! I was so 12 again! I was mad though cause i brought my camera, but saw they were searching bags and decided to leave my camera in the car. But, my bag actually did not get searched, and lots of people had camera's and they E center people could actually care less. I WAS SO MAD! I could of got some great pix's. Oh well, at least i was probley following the rules in the long run and i should get brownie points for that! Anyway, here r pix's i did take. :) I did take some on my phone inside, but i need Bryan to show me how to get them on to the computer. :) enjoy





2 comments:

Adhis said...

NKOTB is hazardous to one's face. Listening to their music makes one's mouth freeze in the open, wide open, position.

Carrie said...

They came to Seattle not long afterwards. I wasn't that big of a fan so I didn't go, but I heard the average age was pretty high

Contributors