Thursday, November 6, 2008

Husband Tag




I was tagged by Julie so here it goes...

Here are the rules:Make sure at the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.Answer these questions about your husband then tag four more people.

1.What is your husband's full name? Bryan Kieth Livingston


2.How long have you been married? Almost 10 yrs


3.How long did you date? About 8 months (thats from dating to actual marrage date.)


4.How old is he? He's 32


5.Who eats sweets? More me.


6.Who said I Love you first? Bryan.


7.Who is taller? Bryan


8.Who can sing best? Uh, depends on song? LOL!!


9.Who is smarter? Bryan.


10.Who does laundry? ME! I HATE LAUNDRY!


11.Who pays the bills? Bryan!!


12.Who sleeps on the right side? Me


13.Who mows the lawn? We hire a lawn mowing/landscaping company to do it..


14.Who cooks dinner? We both do. Just depends on what's going on. (ditto Julie)


15.Who drives? Probley me. He wants to but i say no cause i like to! LOL!


16.Who's first to admit when they are wrong? I don't think either of us are good at this!


17.Who kissed who first? He kissed me.


18.Who asked who out first? Bryan asked me out first.


19.Who wears the pants? We both do.




Ok, Now I have to tagg 4 people: I tag everyone!!

No comments:

Contributors