Friday, November 21, 2008

Childrens Museum

2 weekends ago Bryan and I took the kids to The Discovery Childrens Museum at the Gateway. The kids had alot of fun. They really like this one exhibit where there were tubes of air and you could put balls in them and they would move through all the tubes. Brenin was a big fan. One of the funniest things to was Brenin driving around the museum in a toy car. HE WAS IN HEAVEN! Santa may just need to bring him one of those this year! Enjoy!




















5 comments:

Katy said...

We LOVE that place! It's pricey, and not exactly as close as, say, Thanksgiving Point, but it is SO fun and there's a lot to do! It looks like you all had a great time!

Alli said...

That looks like alot of fun . I have been wanting to take my kids there for a long time.. just haven't had the time or energy.. :)

Kat said...

I love that place. I have never taken my kids, but I went there with my work and had a ton of fun. :)

Janet said...

We need to take our kids there, it looks like so much fun!!

Carrie said...

Brenin looks cute with his wheels, pretty soon he'll be picking up ladies with them :)

Contributors