Monday, August 25, 2008

Vince 1st day! Kindergarden, here we come!

Today was the day! Vince started kindergarden! He was so excited! He asked all day, "is it time mom, is it time mom". He is in PM kindergarden, so he does not leave till noon. Anyway, we dropped him off and he did great! Was not sad at all, and was in good spirits! He kept telling me I could leave. LOL! Next step, get him off the right bus stop! Luckily Brookelyn will be on the same bus to help him! No worries!

So, now its just me and Brenin. Im about to put Brenin down for his nap and it will just be me until 3:30! What am i ganna do with myself! :)

Oh, and yes in the background of the pix r Halloween decrations. I just got them at a boutique and did not want to pack them in my Halloween stuff, so i just put those 3 things up right now. LOL





3 comments:

Alli said...

How fun!! I just got Kiersten in Pre-school and she is in pm. It is nice! She goes every day! lOVE IT.. I have NO kids at home.. how lucky could I be. WE should get together while the kids are in school!!!

email me..
allihair5@yahoo.com

:)

Kristen said...

OH, that is great that he'll have a companion on the bus! It's weird sending Jonathan off by himself. His two babysitters ride our bus too though so I'm sure he's fine.

Today I was debating the same thing about some Halloween decorations! I decided to wait and ask Ben, since his dad is visiting in a couple weeks, haha.

Sheree said...

I got to sub in his primary class yesterday, and boy, he is quite the charmer! He is hilarious! I love his little personality. We were all talking about the first day of school, and they were so excited. Cute pictures!

Contributors