Monday, August 4, 2008

Sea World

We just got back from a week vacation in California. We went to see and stay with my sister and to go to Sea World, and Knotts Berry Farm. We had so much fun! One of the best California vacations we have been on. It was fun to hang out with my sister and her family. They moved to a new house, and there new house has a pool. So, we just loved that! My kids had a blast! And thanks again Wendy for everything. And for watching Brenin for us when we went to Knotts.

I have so may pix that im seperating them into 2 blogs. This first one is Sea World, and the next Knotts. I have a TON of pix, theses arent even all of them. I get picture happy sometimes. Enjoy! Oh, and notice how my kids are all wet...we just went to the Shamu show and were in the first few rows and got soaked. Good times!

1 comment:

heather b. said...

Glad to hear you guys had fun. I haven't been to those places in years.

Contributors