Saturday, August 23, 2008

IM DOING iT!

Ok, so most of you know, i hate my weight! I have tried to loose a few times, and ither lost motivation, or become pregnant! :) Well, i decided at my birthday this year i was REALLY going to try and loose it! i also promised i would not be hard on myself, and not go into a full blown diet i knew i would ditch after awhile. And, since we are done having kids...no more being pregnant.

Anyway, i usually hate to show anything on me on the weight department and never talk about or like to show my triumps or failers in weight. But, you know what..IM DANG PROUD of myself right now, so im thinking, why not? Plus, maybe i can start photo documenting my hopeful weight loss. So, since the end of July I have lost a total of about 16 pounds! I know, can u believe it! I have been watching what i eat, and drinking A LOT of water and every night i go for a run around my nieghboorhood while my kids ride there bike. No hudge drastic changes, just becoming more aware of what goes in my mouth, and most importantly all the water i drink during the day. Anyway, we will see how it goes from here, but i gotta say, it sure feels nice!


10 comments:

Alli said...

Way to go girl! Give me some of your motivation! I try really hard to do the same thing yet,, nothing.. it stinks!! ugh.. you look great!

Marie said...

Yay Amy!!! That's awesome! Way to go!

Sheree said...

Sixteen pounds!!!! That is amazing! Great job! You look fantastic.

heather b. said...

Good Job!! As you know I have always struggled with trying to lose weight. You are an inspiration and I think I really need to buckle down and try to lose some weight.

House of Ham's said...

amy you are awesome! wow what a champ....too bad you cant go to the docs for me, they would probly kiss me if i lost that much! you are so inspiring! on another note:what does that mean you are done...b getting the old snip? just wondering, sorry if that is too nosy. Sure do love reading your blog! Keep it up girl your looking hot!
Nicole

Englishfam said...

That is awesome Amy!! I am going to Weight Watchers and after my first week have lost 1.5 pounds. Not too bad but I definitely can do better considering I ate terrible both days right before my weigh in. It's all about staying consistent and motivated. 16 pounds is a lot!! I can definitely tell. Way to go, keep it up!!

Kat said...

You go! That is awesome! You look amazing. Keep it up!

Lisa and Josh said...

You're hot baby! We're definitely doing a before and after measurement in a few weeks!

Amannda Ashby said...

Congrats! Keep up the hard work. Weight loss is a every week thing for me. Well I guess an every other week thing, but it sure makes you feel good!

Kristen said...

I'm about a month behind but I've been catching up. =o) Congrats on this, I hope you feel a lot better too! I think it's the little changes that make the big difference that we can stick with. Keep it up!

I love the triangle highlighter story!

Contributors