Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brookelyn's First Day!

School is back in session! Brookelyn started school this past Monday and is one happy camper! She was so ready to start! In fact she woke me up at 5:30am dressed and with her back pack on asking me if we could go! I put her back in bed!:) she loves her class and has alot of friends. We are on day 3 and she is still excited to go each day. I really like her teacher. She seems really nice, creative, and u can tell she loves her job! I still cannot believe she is in
2nd Grade!

Vince starts Kindergarden on Monday. so, i will post his pictures soon. Wow 2 kids in school







5 comments:

heather b. said...

Wow 2nd grade, she is growing up so fast!!

Kat said...

What a cutie!

Janet said...

She's so cute! I have a girl in 2nd grade (Lexi) we should get them together to play!!! Lexi would love that.

Alli said...

Yea for kids in school!! haha

Joyful Mother of Children said...

I know! When Coby starts Kindergarten on Monday he'll make my third one in school. And Rylie starts next year! (Guess it's time for another baby! LOL)

Contributors