Friday, May 16, 2008

Your Tagged by an Angle.(How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!)

Thanks Amanda and Kristen! I love stuff like this. :)

3 Joys, 3 goals, 3 current obbsessions, 3 random suprising facts about you.

JOYS

1.My family (kids, hubby)
2. Shopping
3. Being almost done with my mouth surgeries. :)

GOALS

1.Loose 40 lbs
2.Go on a cruise someday with my husband
3. Loose 40 lds LOL! I want this one alot.

OBBSESSIONS

1. Reality tv
2. Stephanie Meyer books
3. Frozen smoothies


SURPRISE

1. Ive been dancing for 5 years. My next recital is on Monday
2. Im taking piano lessons
3. Ive seen Brodways wicked 2 times and Phantom of the Opera 6 times.

TAGGED

1. Lisa
2. Bryan
3. Nicole
4. Julie
5. Amanda
6. Meg

3 comments:

Amannda Ashby said...

I love the music on your blog! This blog stuff has been a lot of fun. I think my favorite thing about it is getting to know the people you all ready know even better! Your AWESOME!

Carrie said...

You dance!?! Not that I don't think you wouldn't be good about it, but that was a surprise.

Kristen said...

What kind of dancing? Good luck with your recital!!!

Ben took ballroom dancing in college, to impress his future wife. Little did he know that he would not be needing that skill with me. I like casual "fast dancing" haha what a funny phrase from high school but I lack the grace of anything more refined. You should tell more after your recital!

Contributors