Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ice Cream Truck





The ice cream truck came by this evening. I usually NEVER have my kids get ice cream from one of these. Mainly cause we dont get one very often, or its close to dinner ect., or many other reasons. Well, tonight I thought "why not", so Bry took the older 2 kids out to get some. It was cool though cause tonight alot of the families on my street were there to. No one hardley ever gets ice cream on our street. Anyway, it was fun and the kids were so excited. They each got to pick what they wanted. I could not beleive how big Vince's popsicle was. I took pictures. Kinda nostologic. I remeber ice cream trucks when i was young.:) Summer, here we come!

3 comments:

Adhis said...

What a fun experience for your kids!

House of Ham's said...

Amy!!! i just read your last two blogs and i am stunned both at the size of the popsicle and that sweet vincent is that old! He looks so grown up in his suit! I love it! We are thinking of putting Owen in a little preschool thing for 3 year olds and it terrifies me! I so understand the tears and am thinking of you lots.
Lets get together and do lunch again soon!
Love ya
Nicky

Carrie said...

Every kid has to experience the ice cream man once in their life. Wait, can I say man anymore? The kids look cute with their enormous popsicles. Brookelyn's (spelling?) looks a little her.

Contributors