Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Do you remeber when game.

Do You Remember When. . .

Here is a fun little game I saw on a friends blog.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Alli said...

I remember when Heather and you and I dressed up all wierd looking.. did each other makeup and hair and went to decorate Ms, Evans car! and we even made her a cake!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... That was so funny!!!!! hahahaha

Jenn said...

I also remember Visting Teaching you. Are you still the supervisor? Maybe you could get me back on your rotation. I remember always leaving your house feeling uplifted (isn't that I was suppose to do for you?). Also I would always come home to Landon saying you went to Livingston's didn't you? You are happy!

heather b. said...

I remember when we use to dance around the beauty school with Zobo that piece of wood Mary gave to Ms. Evans. I also remember working in the despensory with you!!! AHHHH the good ol' days!!!

House of Ham's said...

I remember comming to your house for my very first New Years Party and my sister Tiffany came with me and when she sat on your kitchen chair it broke into alot of pieces and she ended up on the floor! She is still HORRIFIED!
Pretty funny though....
Hope your 4th was good!

Contributors