Monday, July 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas








As most of you know Bryan and I were able to go down to Las Vegas for our anniversary for the weekend and go see the Circus Ole Beatles Love show. WE HAD SO SO MUCH FUN! It was so nice to get away just the 2 of us for a few days. Special shout out and thanks to our friends Lisa and Josh for watching the kids for us. My kids had a BLAST and did alot of fun activities. We Love Lisa and Josh for this! we loved them already, but come on they watched 3 kids for 2 days!

The Beatles show was AWSOME! I would advise to tell everyone to see it. Bryan loves the Beatles, and there music so he was happy. I didnt quite get the whole story line that was going on, kinda strange, but i LOVED all the music and all the amazing tricks that were done. AWSOME! All the seats had speakers on them, so it was loud and fun. Makes you want to stand up and dance. Lots of confetti shot out, Bryan and I were covered. I got a fun new "Vegas outfit" for the show. The pictures are below. Had the silver shirt, heels, and silver purse and everything! LOL! we did alot of lounging, shopping and eating yummy food! Bryan even got to try out his piano playing on the giant piano from the movie Big at FAO Swarts.It was so much fun. But, i have to admit it was nice to get back to our monkeys to. :)

5 comments:

Alli said...

You lucky dog! That sounds wonderful! I want to go and do something like that.. Glad you had such a blast!

heather b. said...

How fun!! I am jealous. We haven't been away since before I got pregnant with Ian. I am however planning a getaway for in September to celebrate our birthdays. How long have you been married now? It seems like yesterday we were sitting down at the city hall place setting up for your wedding. Remember when Kim needed her inhaler, and when your other Heather friend put her dress on backwards? AHHHh fun times!!!

veggeegirl said...

Hey Amy!
It is great to hear from you and to see the great pictures of your family. I can't believe how big your kids are!
Any trips to California planned?
I just added some pictures to my myspace from this past weekend if you want to check them out. I had a huge 30th b-day party for my boyfriend.
Well, take care and hope to hear from you again!
~Emily

Katy said...

Look at you! I'm loving the outfit. What a fun trip, getting out on the town! You guys look like you had a great time!

Kristen said...

How fun!

When I first saw the big piano, it reminded me of the movie Big and how I've always wanted to do that. How funny that you said that that's what it's really from! Maybe someday I'll make it there. =o)

Contributors