Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged

I been tagged a few times from people to do this. And, just got done reading a friends version on her blog, and thought.....WHY NOT! Its fun to read other peoples, so i hope you like to read mine. :) Also, just a disclaimer, I just got back from being in St. George since Thursday, so im a little vacation tired, so if these answers dont make sense, im sorry now. LOL!

I've Been Tagged

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1-Just about a month away from giving birth to Vincent
2-probley feeling miserable being so pregnant in June
3-Telling Brooke about her baby brother Vincent coming, and her replying "r u sure"?
4-Getting ready to start hudge home remodling projects
5-I actually think I may of been in California visiting sister or just back.

5 Things to do on my To-Do List Today
1-sleep in my own bed, since ive been on vacation
2-unpack the car
3-unpack the bags
4-laundry
5-catching up on emails and church calling stuff

5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire
1-build dreamhouse
2-TRAVEL
3-hire a full time maid and maybe cook
4-money for kids trust funds
5-Maybe sponser some charity

3 of my Bad Habits
1-Always being tired
2-not really being on top of my laundry
3-second guessing myself
4-eating to much
5-not excersizing more

5 Places I have visited (
1-Walt Disney World
2-Bahamas
3-Mexico
4-Navoo
5-NEW YORK ******SOMEDAY**** have not been there yet actually. :)

5 Jobs I have had
1-Bagger at a grocery store
2-telemarketing
3-Claires Boutique
4-Great Clips for hair as stylist
5-currently mommy to 3 kids.

5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me
1-our house is paid off
2-our cars our paid off
3-I dont like flying
4-i dont like rollercoasters
5-Not a big spicy food eater

I Tag:
ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGER FRIENDS!

5 comments:

Englishfam said...

Your house is paid off?! That is awesome! I will need to hear the story to that one someday soon...so impressive. And by the way, I don't think I am ever on top of my laundry so don't feel alone on that one! Well I guess I eat too much and don't exercise enough too, so we definitely are alot alike!

Jenn said...

I'm with Heather, please do tell how you got that house payed off. Also that is so great of you to share 5 bad habits when you only need to tell 3. I think I'm really going to enjoy doing this tag (when I find time).

Alli said...

NO WAY is your house payed off.. lucky girl! not fair! Our car's are payed off! but, other then that.. ugh.. LUCKY good job!

Sheree said...

Okay, yes, another one in awe of having the house paid off--good job! And ditto on the laundry!

I loved the pictures of camping in the backyard--how fun!

Kristen said...

Ooh! Vacation, how fun! It was great to see you yesterday, and your cute family. Tell Brian hi, I don't think I said anything so he probably thinks I'm a jerk. =o)

Contributors