Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Pictures









Tis the season again! Last Year at this time, i went and got family pictures done. We had not done that since Brooke was born (I KNOW BAD) and I jus loved getting recent pix's. I decided right then and there that i was going do this every year at this time. So, it was that time again. We got them done last week and it was quite the expierence. We had 2 things going against us, but luckily they did not show up on the pictures. The 2 problems, Brooke was sick with a fever and Brenin was a crying screaming mess and did not want to be there. But luckily the photographer was great and would get Brenin happy in a sec and snap the picture. And Brooke just grinned and bared it. Anyway, here r some of the pose's we picked and ordered. I didnt put the ones we ordered of the kids seperatly. But if you r interested you can go online and look at all the pictures they took. I just love my little family.






go to http://www.thesmilestation.com/ The session name is under Amy Livingston.And the access code is LTTT0890104221TAR EnjoyAmy

7 comments:

Adhis said...

Fun photos and you look great!

heather b. said...

Oh my goodness Amy, Brookelyn is a little Amy I can't believe it and your kids are growing up so fast. Those pics turned out really cute!!

House of Ham's said...

Amy i love the family pics! you are lookin good girl! pink is your signiture color!& you and b have got such a cute little family!
we miss you guys will have to get together soon to have bbq!
Jer and Nicky

Alli said...

Hey Girl! I haven't talked to you forever. I found your blog off of Heathers! Your family is getting so big! You all look adorable and happy! That is super good!
Allison
www.thekingston5.blogspot.com

Jennica said...

I didn't know you had a blog! These pics are so so so cute. =) I love your sweet kids.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

I had too many typos in my last comment....

I have to agree with "thebuchananfamily" Brookelyn is your carbon copy. And Vincent looks so much like Bryan. Brenin is more of mix. Cute Family

Contributors