Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween! I love everything about it. And, lucky for me so do my kids! We had fun this yr. We went to the Gardner Village Halloween hay ride to meet a witch, watched a fun Halloween kid friendly movie each night, made cookies, threw our annual family Halloween party, and of course..TRICK OR TREATING! We had alot of trick or treaters this yr. Most in all the 10yrs we were here. I finaly gave up and just sat on the porch. Bryan took the kids out and dressed up as well. He was a SUMO westler and I cannot tell you how many people came to my house trick or treating saying the saw Bryan around and how awsome he looked. :) Everyone loved our fog bubble machine this yr to. Big hit! Now, on to Thanksgiving!







2 comments:

Kristen said...

Great costumes! The sumo is definitely memorable.

Saif said...

very color full costumes! lovely
http://www.economicaldesignerbags.com

Contributors