Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Day Of Preschool

It has been forever since i have blogged. So, i decided that i would update. I use to be so much more on-top of this. One thing I do know is i have become so busy in the last few months. It makes for an exciting life, but does not make time for the small thigs anymore. Crazy! I will try better!

Anyway, as promised, we will start with Brenin's first day of preschool pictures.He just loves preschool! He is going to the same school that Brookelyn and Vincent went to. I really love this school and all the staff. You can tell Brenin really likes it and is learning alot. He has made alot of friends and i have enjoyed the 3 days a week kidless. It was really wierd the first day without any kids at home. Wow, cannot believe he is almost 4. :)





2 comments:

The Longs said...

I can't believe how much Brennin looks like you, Amy! Your kids are beautiful! Looks like a lot of fun!
--shari

Malee said...

lovely,cute boy.

Contributors