Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Break (Planatarium)

On the 2nd. day of our SLC vacation adventure we went to the Hansen Planatarium). Brooke has been learning about space, and the earth, and about rocks at school latley and has been very interested in it, so we decided it was a great opportunity for us to go to the Planatarium. All the kids had a good time, but Brooke was all about it. She is actually pretty smart about all this stuff. She was telling me stuff. Vince is convinced now he wants to go on vacation to space now! LOL! They have some great photo opportunities there. As you can see below, the have backgrounds that look like you are in space that you can take pix. by! Oh my, these pix just crack me up! I came up with a ton of captions, so i decided to actually not put any in. Let you all have fun with it. Bry facebooked one picture and said, "dropped the kids off in space for Spring Break"! LOL!







3 comments:

Marcella said...

Looks like fun! It was so fun to hang with you the other night! You're a riot and I LOVE YOU!

Jackie said...

I've never heard of this place! The boys would love it. It looks so much fun.

The Longs said...

what fun!
--shari

Contributors