Monday, May 11, 2009

Brookelyn's Baptism Pictures

Here are some pictures we took of Brookelyn's babtisim. She was so cute the whole day through and looked so pretty in her dress! It was a perfect day! Im so very proud of her! She is growing up. She loved to twirl in her dress anytime she got, I even got a candid of her spinning at one point. And, can you just tell by looking at our family picture what mood Vince was in?? Yea, priceless! Oh well, you work with what you got right, when it comes to kid pictures! I truly loved this day!








4 comments:

Janet said...

She looks beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

That is such an adorable Baptism dress!

Amannda Ashby said...

Ok so I am a little behind reading blogs, but I have to tell you that I loved seeing Brooklynn (Sorry if I spelled her name wrong) go up in her beautiful white dress at church! It is so much fun to see them all dressed up like a little princess, realizing that this is the first step to really becoming a princess, and then again when we get sealed in the temple we have the opportunity to dress up like a princess. What a great day when we will all actually get to a princess for ever!

JAnderegg said...

She looks so beautiful! Fun to hear from you on my post! You're family is so fun! We miss all of our friends there!

Contributors