Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Word Answers

Not as easy as you might think! It's really hard to only use ONE word answers.


Where is your cell phone? Upstairs

Your significant other? Smart

Your hair? cute

Your mother? Fun

Your father? Passed away. (sorry 2)

Your favorite thing? Family

Your dream last night? none

Your favorite drink? soda

Your dream/goal? skinny (Ditto. Except I need to lose weight Heath)

What room are you in? Office

Your hobby? Dance

Your fear? Lonleyness

Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? content

Where were you last night? Home

Something that you aren't? sporty

Muffins? please

Wish list item? Dream home (again 2 words. Sorry)

Last thing you did? email


What are you wearing? Pj's

TV? LOVE

Your pets? Pug

Friends? LOVE

Your life? Ciotic

Your mood? Headache

Missing someone? yep

Drinking? nothing

Smoking? no

Your Car? van

Something you're not wearing? bra (HA HA)

Your favorite store? Target

Your favorite color? pink

When is the last time you cried? alot

Who will resend this? someone

Where do you go to over and over? kitchen


Five people who email me regularly? friends

My favorite place to eat? BBQ

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? bed

Four people I think will respond? whoever

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit
'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch
of people, including me.

2 comments:

Adhis said...

interesting...

Kristen said...

Yeah one word is hard. I usually can't even do one ANSWER.

Q: What's your favorite food:

A: Ice cream or fetuccine.

Q: What's your favorite season:

A: Summer or Fall

Don't make me choose just one!!! =o) Good job, it was fun to read.

Contributors