Sunday, February 1, 2009

"25 Random Things"

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under "applications" on your home page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people -in the right hand corner of the app- then click publish.)

1. I hate anyone to use my pillow, or put there feet anywhere near my pillows. It has always grosed me out! I wont even let my hubby, or kids use them!

2. I HAVE to sleep in socks.

3. i dont like peanut butter. I will only have a little in a PB and J sandwich. I absolutley HATE reces peanut butter cups.

4.I have been to the Bahamas.

5. I love all things spooky. My favorite show is Ghost Hunters. I love watching all those kind of shows. It just facinates me!

6. I didnt watch Sienfield, and still havent.

7. I hate roller coasters.

8. wish I was more spiritual sometimes.

9. Went to the temple more.

10. In the last year I have had over 15 mouth surgeries.

11. Never had stitches.

12. I never broke a bone.

13. Ive been in an adult dance class for 5 yrs.

14. Danced in The Strawberry Days parade this Summer.

15. Seen Phantom 10 times. Wicked 2

16. Had braces 2 in my life. ( I KNOW I HAVE MOUTH ISSUES! LOL )

17. Went to Suu and lived in Cedar for 2 yrs.

18. Met my hubby on a blind date

19. Went to The New Kids On The Block concert at the E center this November. My 2nd NKOTB concert. The first I was like 13.

20. I bought Jonas Brothers cd last month, and I love it and listen to it ALOT. (I love boy bands! LOL)

21. I went to Bueaty School and Im licensed. I graduated Bueaty School in 1998.

22. I sing in the Shower, and I have a shower radio that I have to turn on everytime I shower. Even a fast Shower.

23. I love to take baths. I can stay in them forever. Read a magazine/book. LOVE IT!

24. I am sensitive to smell meaning I can smell and spot a smell anywhere. Kinda like a dog. LOL!

25. I will be married 10yrs this July!

Contributors