Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Came And Went

Isnt is funny all the preperations and excitment that lead to Christmas, then its all over in a flash? This year Christmas really seemed to go fast. It never really felt like Christmas to me for some reason. Im thinking that part of it may be because Thanksgiving was so late this year. i dunno, to me it seemed like we celebrated Thanksgiving and boom it was Christmas. I dunno, maybe im rambling and it only felt this way to me. But anyhow, thats what it felt like to me.

We did have a AWSOME christmas though. It was really fun this year cause the kids were really into it and that was alot of fun. My kids also must of been really good this year, cause they made out from Santa! In fact on Christmas morning when all the presents were open, and breakfast (yummy big breakfast made by Bryan) was eaten, Vincent came up stairs to tell me "Mom, I love Christmas, Santa is a good guy." :)

Also, for Christmas Bryan got me a wonderful gift! A wedding ring! The exact one I just had that was lost by that one place.(see the above blog entry titled "my ring" for whole story.) He actually found the ring. I still have credit at the one jewelry place I intend to use, but for now, im glad i have my ring. He also got me a HUDGE flat screen tv. Guess where it was installed when I got up Christmas morning to see it. In my bathroom by my big tub. Yep, I have a great hubby! But, actually we have decided now to actually move it into our room instead. Probley makes more sense. But, i have to give him props for thinking to put it by my the bath, one of my favorite places in the house. :)

Bryan got little things from me cause we actually are planning on getting a new bed for our room, and that is what Bryan is actually getting for Christmas, we havent gotten it yet though cause we can't make up our mind! LOL! Soon.

I do have pictures to post, but i cannot find the computer plug for the digital to load right now, and Bryan isnt home. So those will be posted later. I so hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, because probley before we know it, it will be Christmas again! :)

4 comments:

Alli said...

Sounds really nice. I agree, Christmas came way to fast this year. but, So glad you got a ring! :)

Janet said...

Hooray for your ring and tv. Wow. I love Christmas!!

Kat said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. :) Awesome place for a tv. LOL And congrats on the ring too.

Carrie said...

I have to agree, came and went very fast.

Yay on the new ring! This is the third one right? Third one is a charm as they say. If it's the fourth one I don't know what to tell you then, good luck. J/K.

Happy New Year!

Contributors