Monday, October 13, 2008

Pilgrims Landing 2nd Ward, Lehi Utah

This blog is now available on the Dream Roll channel “Pilgrims Landing 2nd Ward, Lehi Utah” at http://dreamroll.com/PL2ndWard

Current Number of Sites: 30

Current Number of Posts: 988

Channel Description:
Wherein we will practice our ward mission statement.
"Know Your Neighbor, Love Your Neighbor"

This page is not formally endorsed by the ward or church in any way.


Dream Roll is a free feed aggregator. It combines several blogs into a single page where they can all be viewed at once. This eliminates the need for you to visit dozens of sites each day to keep up with the latest news.

Dream Roll is also an open collaborative system. Anyone can add or remove a blog from a channel, so if you know of a good blog you can add it to a channel. Or you could create a brand new channel for any subject or community.

7 comments:

islandgirl said...

Hey, that's cool, so you just save that link and each time you visit you see everyones updated posts, right? You'll have to add the Applegates :) I'd do it for you if I knew how, lol! Just click on my name to get to my blog, I guess, so you can get the info!

islandgirl said...

Oh, and once you're on my blog, add Lynsey Cuff to the roll too!She's on my list of neighbors on my blog. Anyone else missing? Summer, Callie, they are both on my blog links too, didn't see them there, but I may be blind, lol. Thanks!

Livingston said...

Great. I added yours and the three others you mentioned. I also added the Christoffersons and the Webbs from your blog roll.

To add a site, just enter the address of it into the box on the bottom right side of the Dream Roll page.

Kristen said...

Wow... That was highly convenient but a little scary for me. I guess all of these blogs are public anyway. Hmmm.

Heidi said...

Yeah. I'm not too excited about this. I couldn't find how to remove myself from this, could you please take me off? Thanks! I know I'm public and all, but I just don't like being 'out there' like that.

Livingston said...

Heidi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've gone ahead and removed your blog for you.

- Bryan

islandgirl said...

The link is not working, is this taken down now? I loved the convenience of going to one spot instead of bloghopping! There's always ones I miss! I understand people's privacy issues though.

Contributors