Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My "Sweet" Husband

I just wanted to do a shout out to my sweet hubby! While he was at the office today I was kinda having A day! Well, ive been kinda been having a week like that. Anayway, I really made no big annoucment i was down in any way, and never tried to drop hints to Bryan or anything. So, what im about to say, Bryan did all on his own. I came home from the kids music class tonight and i came home to dinner on the table and most important...a box of YUMMY chcolates on the table. I smiled and said "whats this?" And he said he just thought I needed something nice and wanted to get me a suprise! I LOVE HIM!!! He is always doing stuff like that for me. Romantic random stuff. There was the time we were dating and he had single roses hid around my apartment once when i came home from work, adding to 2 dozen roses after all were found. The time when i told him in the first few weeks of us dating that when i was in 2nd grade i sold so many chcolate bars i could for the school fundraiser so i could earn this triangle highlighter. It was the bare minim prize but i SO wanted that! I made the requirement, but for some reason when they were gave out, my name was not called and i recieved nothing. I was to embarrassed to say anything so i let it go. It was such a trimatic event for me. All i wanted was the triangle highlighter. Then just 3 yrs ago, OUT OF THE BLUE a UPS man came and delivered me a package while Bry was at work. I opened it and there were 100's of triangle highlighters in the box with a note from Bry, "Never forgot what you told me" "here are your triangle highlighters you never got." "I love you!"

It's stuff like that. I really love him and i wanted him to know it. And i wanted him to know, those chocolates could not have come at a better time today! And thanks for just being intuned with me just enough to know "i think my wife needs chcolates today". I love you babe!



9 comments:

heather b. said...

Oh so sweet! Can he give classes to other husbands on how to be cute and sweet and romantic? haha

Janet said...

Wow, that is so sweet! Your picture on the bottom of the two of you is super cute :)

Alli said...

OH MY GOSH.. SO COOL!! Way to go.. Now, does he teach 101 things you can do to your wife that is ROMANTIC?? My husband will be signed up!!

Julie said...

Dito. I think he needs to teach a class for all our husbands that are just clueless!!

Amannda Ashby said...

I love it when we have those special moments that reminds us why it is so geat to have a husband. I feel so lucky to simpy have someone that comes home to me every day. I often think about when Paul I were dating and I never wanted to go home, but at some point I always had to. It's great to have a sweet heart!

Your Tagged!
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Carrie said...

I knew Bryan was a sweetie back in the day, that's nice it didn't go when marriage arrived.

I love the triangle highlighter story. Poor little Amy. I'm glad Bryan made up for it x 100. Can we get pics of the highlighter though, because, I have no idea what that would look like besides a triangle.

Adhis said...

Is your husband teaching a "How to Be Romantic" class in Elders Quorum? Does he do in-home consultations?

David would like to sign-up; He just doesn't know it yet.

. said...

hey just found you! I see that I am on your side bar. how come you have never left me a message? how have you been? I can't beleive your kids are so grown up!

michele said...

That is so sweet, wow!! What a great hubby you have. You are a lucky women. How are you guys doing? We are not in the Varga's ward anymore since we split. Bummer! So good to be able to keep in touch through facebook and blogging.

Contributors