Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Cruise

The main reason why we went on this little California adventure was to be able for Bryan and I to go on a week long cruise along the Mexican rivera for our 10yr anniversary! SO GREAT! My great sister Wendy who lives down in Cal. offered to watch the kids while Bryan and I left for our cruise. So, after spending a week in California with the kids going to Disneyland ect. Brya and I were off for a FABULOUS cruise! We sailed for a week and ported first in Cabo San Lucas, then to Mazablaun and then Porta Viarta. We sailed on Royal Carribean, wich is HUDGE! It has everything, a ice skating ring, movie theater little strip mall, 3 pools, climbing walls, minuture golf course, many resturants, and theaters, and dance clubs, and one big main dining room. We loved the people at our table each night. A couple from L.A. and one family from Logan...small world! We had lots of fun and alot of relaxation! The excursions we took were...in Cabo we just went to there private beach resort and had a pretty bean to lay on all day as well as a pool. They fed us and it was really lovley. In Mazablan we went on a interesting sight seeing and shopping tour. It was kinda a sad, dirty place. Lots of begging. Porta Viarta was much nicer then Mazablan. Here we actually went on a hike in the Jungle..yes me..and saw many many interesting things. On the hike we saw HUDGE bugs and spiders. And Iguana's just in the trees. I even went on a Indiana Jones like Bridge! ME! Once we were on the top, we were able to swim in all these natural waterfalls and pools. It was a mazing! It was also where they filmed the movie Preditor. Bry thought that was pretty cool! It was a FABULOUS 10 yr aniv. Cruise!!
















">





2 comments:

michele said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT time. I am so jealous, we would love to go on a cruise. I just do not think I could handle leaving my four little monkeys. =)

John Smith said...

Seems like you all have a great time, great pictures. Suddenly reminded me of all the friends that I have made while I had my own cruise ship jobs. It is great to work on board as I had the great chance to meet new friends and families on board. I do remember that one of the best things that I do on the daily basis is to take pictures for the families, couples and even newly acquainted people on board the different cruise ships that I have worked on.

Contributors